Ferry Boat

Ferry Boat
Lake Garda - Italy

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kyoka…and a senryu – August 19, 2014



Tanka…and a haiku

Count My Blessings

first light at long last
we're snow free but now rain falls
longing for beaches
know I should count my blessing
there's no ice to make me fall

looked at some blog posts
snow right up to their behinds
crunch comes to my mind
like the sound of frozen snow
or cars crashing into walls

Senryu

look at all the smoke
got to stoke that fire you know
the man’s chopping wood

2 comments:

  1. Snow up to our behinds -- that was this winter, that's for sure! ;) Trying to be positive - positive - positive - it could always be worse.
    Is this site new? I've bookmarked it so I can come back.

    ReplyDelete

You views are welcome ... but please be courteous